Episode #15 – Likelihood and Severity
Likelihood and Severity. Two different measures for two different aspects of measuring risk in a modern digital application. They are both measures of risk, but they measure different things. What is the difference between likelihood and severity? And why does it matter?
In this episode, I’ll discuss Likelihood and Severity, how they are different, and how they are both useful measures of risk in a modern digital application.
The following are links mentioned in this episode, and links to related information:
- Modern Digital Applications Website (https://mdacast.com)
- Lee Atchison Articles and Presentations (https://leeatchison.com)
- Architecting for Scale, published by O’Reilly Media (https://architectingforscale.com)
- Advising and Consulting Services by Lee Atchison (https://atchisontechnology.com)
- Learning Path - Risk Management (http://leeatchison.com/classes/learning-path-risk-management/)
- O’Reilly Learning Path Course (https://learning.oreilly.com/learning-paths/learning-path-microservices/9781492061106/)