My guest today is Beth Long. Beth worked at New Relic where she held roles in both engineering and marketing, including two years leading the Reliability Engineering team, which owned the tooling and process for incident response and analysis. She also led New Relic’s collaboration with the SNAFU Catchers, a group of researchers in- vestigating how tech companies learn from incidents.
Beth recently left New Relic to join the startup Jeli.io, where she leads the engi- neering team working on the industry’s first incident analysis platform.
- Beth Long, Engineering Manager at Jeli.io
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/beth-adele-long/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/BethAdeleLong
- Featured in this episode: Jeli.io (https://jeli.io)
- Learning From Incidents with Jeli (https://leeatchison.com/atscale/2020/12/07/learning-from-incidents-with-jeli/)
- S3 Outage Mentioned in this Episode (https://thenewstack.io/dont-write-off-aws-s3-outage-fat-finger-folly/)