In the past couple of years, businesses have been leveraging DevOps to drive their digital and cloud transformations and enable rapid innovation. Now it’s time to look back at lessons learned as well as look forward into the future. With so much change happening in the industry, what does 2023 have in store for DevOps? What are the DevOps practices and technologies that will shape the future of business?
Join me on the Techstrong.tv panel of experts as we talk about our predictions for the upcoming year and discuss the following topics:
- DevOps trends to watch in 2023
- DevOps, SRE, and the future of software development
- DevOps at the edge
- The future of automated testing and DevOps
- The state of cloud-native application development in 2023
- The rise of citizen developers
- How AI and machine learning (ML) are transforming DevOps
- And more!
Panel members: Mitch Ashley (Techstrong) is joined by our panel of experts Parag Doshi (Tricentis), Lee Atchison (Atchison Technology), Hope Lynch (CloudBees), and Tim Banks (Dell).
• WATCH: What’s in Store for DevOps in 2023? •
More articles from Lee Atchison: