If your business doesn’t adapt, it will fail
To compete in today’s business landscape—and to support your business growth—your organization needs modern applications, modern processes, and modern tools.
Customers with new and growing expectations will abandon you if your digital services are slow, broken, or unavailable.
- Scalable applications and an agile business that can adapt quickly to compete and survive
- Cost-effective and efficient operations
- A manageable amount of risk and technical debt
Who is Lee Atchison?
I’m a software architect, published author, and frequent public speaker on the topics of cloud computing and application modernization. I understand how hard it is to transform a business in order to remain competitive and stay relevant.
- Experience with disruptors. For more than three decades, I’ve held key positions at major industry disruptors, such as Amazon.com, AWS, and New Relic, as these companies were having to disrupt, grow, and scale in the cloud.
- Leading technology writer and speaker. As a book author, columnist, blogger, and speaker, I’m a recognized thought leader in all things cloud.
- Seasoned consultant and teacher. I’m a fractional Chief Architect. I’ve worked with companies in most major industries and have helped hundreds of organizations around the world, just like yours.
Learn from Lee
Read his books
Lee Atchison has written several books, and they are a great way to get a thorough introduction to the technical concepts that can help transform your organization—and your career.
Lee’s most recent book Overcoming IT Complexity (O’Reilly Media) will teach you how to simplify your operations, enable innovation, and cultivate successful cloud outcomes.
One of Lee’s most popular books is Architecting for Scale (O’Reilly Media), an essential resource for technical teams looking to maintain high availability and manage risk in their cloud environments.
Take an online course
Join the over 100,000 people who have boosted their skill set and career prospects by taking a Lee Atchison online course—either via the Atchison Academy™ training site or at LinkedIn Learning!
Lee’s most popular LinkedIn Learning course is “Software Architecture: From Developer to Architect.” In this engaging class, Lee explains how software architects and developers differ, the role architects play in an organization, and the skills you need to become one.
Read his articles
In addition to his own blog, Lee contributes his thought leadership to a number of popular tech websites. Be sure to check out Lee’s column on Cloud Native Now (formerly Container Journal), where he writes regularly on the topic of cloud computing.
Listen to the podcast
Modern Digital Business is an engaging and informative podcast series produced for corporate decision-makers and executives who are looking to build and grow their digital business with the help of modern applications and processes, and who want to learn more about developing an effective software strategy for today’s fast-moving business environment.
Work with Lee
Lee provides consulting services for organizations that want to modernize and move their applications into the cloud, and can act as a Fractional Chief Architect for your organization. To book a consultation with Lee, schedule a call.
You can also follow him and contact him on LinkedIn, or leave a message.