- Understanding authentication and authorization in cloud-based applications.
- Two-person access and other Least Privilege processes
- How Separation of Duties helps keep your cloud-based application safe
- Just-in-Time Permissions
- Securing data at rest and in transit
- Using isolation zones and zero trust
- Security and the Citizen Developer
This course is a high-level course giving you a summary of these and related topics in an easy-to-consume format. Read one email a day, and in two weeks, you'll have a fundamental understanding of some of the most critical cloud-native security concepts, so when your CSO and other security experts talk to you about why we need two-person access processes to keep production secure, you'll understand what they are talking about and why it's important.
Whether you are an executive looking for a quick introduction, or a software engineer new to the concepts of cloud security, this course is for you.
And, for a limited time, this course is available for the introductory price of $79! Be an early learner, and check it out before the price goes up!