Software Architecture: From Developer to Architect
Are you an experienced software developer looking to become a software architect? Or have you recently been promoted to an architectural role in your organization? This transition is not as straightforward as you might expect. The role of an architect is vastly different from that of a developer—from the scope of responsibility to the people you must interact with to the mindset adjustments you must make to be successful.
Available exclusively at LinkedIn Learning.
You will learn:
- How a software architect differs from a software developer
- What exactly software architects do
- What additional skills you need to acquire to become a software architect
- How to begin thinking like a software architect
- The core principles a modern software architect must keep in mind
- How to discuss your goal of becoming an architect with your manager